Monday, March 18, 2013

Read before you read the "Play by Play"

This is just my quick little note that I do swear in this post and I am not a writer by any stretch of the imagination. I wrote what I remembered about Kokoro as I remembered it. Hopefully my writing sounds exactly like I talk because I want it to seem like I am telling you the story not that you are reading it. Isn't that the most clever cover-up for my crappy grammar and serious lack of writing style!?!



Please enjoy. I went through Kokoro in hopes to learn something about myself and there is no doubt in my mind that I learned a thing or three... Most of all I learned that I have a lot of really awesome people in my life who love and support me and for that I am extremely blessed. I hope that I can take these lessons and continue to share my love and knowledge with everyone. It is your love that keeps me smiling.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment